#idscologne - International Dental Show (IDS) 2021: Ten good reasons for visiting the trade fair
Orientation at the leading industry event – safety, hygiene and infection control – stocktaking after the Corona crisis
There are many reasons for visiting the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne from 22 to 25 September 2021. For example, the following ten:
- IDS is the leading industry event. IDS is the central forum for gaining information on dental themes. IDS offers all current developments at one location and is organised with great attention to detail. Dentists and dental technicians, representatives of the dental industry and specialised dealers meet up here to push dentistry as a whole and their own establishments forward.
- It is finally possible to meet up again in person at international level. This is where the visitors review the overall situation: What worked well during the pandemic? Which supply chains could I rely on? Which partners supported me and which new partners do I need? The direct dialogue at IDS regarding these issues is fuel for the future success.
- The augmented interest of broad levels of the population in health themes is causing a positive impulse in the dental industry. More people are thinking especially about the connections between oral health and general health – an opportunity for dentists and dental technicians to "collect" them right there. A visit to IDS is recommendable in order to offer patients cutting-edge dentistry. Because it showcases all of the current trends and innovations.
- After the experiences made during the crisis, IDS is the right place for taking stock and for fine tuning one's own establishment to a lesser or great extent. Dentists and dental technicians take advantage of this opportunity for a detailed comparison of concepts and products. In dialogues they can also essentially determine the thrust of future innovations.
- Dentists and dental technicians can experience all of the industry trends up close at IDS. That means: They are out and about at IDS as haptic explorers and sensory physiologists, they see, comprehend and assess. Of course, the entire event will be held under the protection regulations and the corresponding requirements of the authorities of North Rhine-Westphalia. Whereby plenty is possible under these framework conditions – in its pioneer role IDS will demonstrate all that is possible!
- With #B-SAFE4business, IDS 2021 sets standards for safe encounters in the exhibition halls. Among other things, the concept encompasses an intelligent visitor flow via an indoor positioning system with the corresponding app (eGuard). This creates professional safety, in which encounters and business can grow.
- The aisles and hubs as well as the resting and food service zones in all of the halls are spaciously designed so that it is no problem to keep the minimum distances. Face mask can even be taken off in the restaurant area. A comfortable exchange among colleagues or teams is also possible there.
- The admission ticket for IDS is exclusively available online this year – there is no box office on-site. The admission ticket for the trade fair simultaneously serves as a public transport ticket in North Rhine-Westphalia. In order to activate it, one has to provide digital proof whether one is vaccinated, recovered or in possession of a negative test.
- IDS in Cologne is a trade fair with short routes. It can be reached per bus, railway and airplane. An international trade fair in the heart of Europe and for visitors from Germany and the Benelux countries directly on the doorstep!
- IDS lets the dental industry breathe out. And after an intensive visit to the trade fair, the city of Cologne invites the participants to enjoy a relaxing stay – with all activities that are possible again under the protection regulations and the corresponding requirements of the authorities of North Rhine-Westphalia.
"The world and the dental world will keep on turning in spite of the pandemic, during the pandemic and above all after the pandemic," emphasised Mark Stephen Pace, Chairman of the VDDI (Association of the German Dental Manufacturers e.V.). "There is a green light for a sustainable upturn. Especially in this phase it pays for dentists, dental technicians and their teams to orient themselves and take investment decisions on a well-founded basis. IDS 2021 in Cologne from 22 to 25 September is the starting point."
IDS (International Dental Show) takes place in Cologne every two years and is organised by the GFDI Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Dental-Industrie mbH, the commercial enterprise of the Association of German Dental Manufacturers (VDDI), and staged by Koelnmesse GmbH, Cologne.
Note for editorial offices:
IDS photos are available in our image database on the Internet at www.english.ids-cologne.de/imagedatabase
Press information is available at www.english.ids-cologne.de/pressinformation
Copyright for press information: IDS Cologne - If you reprint this document, please send us a sample copy.
For details and information on the dental industry:
VDDI/GFDI - Press Office
Burkhard Sticklies Agnes Plümer
sticklies(at)vddi.de / pluemer(at)vddi.de
< #idscologne - Internationale Dental-Schau (IDS) 2021: zehn gute Gründe, um die Messe zu besuchen