We about us - Aims and Objectives
The VDDI is the recognized voice of the German dental manufacturing industry.
Its aims and objectives are in particular:
- Representation of the joint interests of the German dental manufacturing companies on the technical and political scale toward ministries, authorities, associations and other organisations both in Germany and abroad
- Promotion of the exchange of opinions and experience between the member companies via working groups - e. g. Export Managers, Marketing/Distribution Inland, Public Relations, Barcode/HIBC, Dental Implants - and Technical Commission
- PR work to promote the interests of the German dental manufacturing industry both nationally and internationally
- Participation in the initiative proDente e. V.
- Information and communication platform for sales promotion for the member companies both nationally and internationally (VDDI DentalPlace)
- Organisation of the IDS International Dental Show German
Pavilions at dental trade exhibitions overseas
- Co-operation with the national and international associations of dentists, dental technicians, dental dealers and dental manufacturers
- Participation in the work of the European (FIDE) and international (IDM) associations of dental manufacturers
(VDDI is a member of FIDE and affiliated to the IDM via FIDE)
- Exerting early influence on technical laws and regulations, in particular in Berlin, Bonn and Brussels
- Participation in national, European and international standardization bodies
- Promotion of research and development in co-operation with scientific institutes
- Compiling and processing statistics, market reports and other market-related information for the member companies
- Organisation of entrepreneur meetings, workshops and seminars
Verband der Deutschen Dental-Industrie e.V.
Aachener Straße 1053 - 1055
Tel: +49 221 50 06 87 0
Fax: +49 221 50 06 87 21